One of the most important services Helm provides is digital transformation consulting which includes digital transformation strategy and implementation for clients.
In our short history we have consulted on major digital transformation projects for clients in government and enterprise. These have ranged from simple strategy projects through to the implementation of complex digital roadmaps to provide lasting change to organisations.
What is digital transformation?
Digital Transformation is the process of integrating digital technologies into all areas of an organisation. The intended results of this are to make improvements across how a company operates and the way they interact with their customers or stakeholders.
The positive change that digital transformation brings to organisations can benefit:
- Customer Service
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Company Culture
Our approach to digital transformation consulting
Helm works closely with leaders and stakeholders in organisations to establish objectives and challenges that relate to the change they desire to implement.
We examine and audit:
- The desire of the organisation and its people for change
- Existing business processes and their performance
- Existing digital platforms and their performance
- Internal resourcing and the level of digital literacy
- Customer engagement and sentiment
We then develop a digital transformation strategy for short, medium and long-term change for the organisation that includes:
- Continuous Improvement through data driven decisions
- Digital Platforms
- Customer Experience
- Content and Communications
- Digital Marketing Strategy
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.